The Barcelona card is a perfect option if you are looking for a diverse experience of Barcelona. With the card you get over 100 discounts and free access to Museums, together with free Public Transport.
The discounts are giving in several museums of the city such as Casa-Museu Gaudí, Fundació Joan Miró, Museu FC Barcelona, Museu Picasso and many more. Further discounts are given at leisure such as the Aquarium, Zoo and Barcelona Mar, and at entertainment events, restaurants and much more.
Barcelona Card's advantages
- Free admissions to 22 sights.
- Discounts for over further 75 museums, cultural institutions, leisure activities, shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Free use of public transport, i.e. metro and urban buses, trams, trains and Montjuïc Funicular and FGC in zone 1 (total urban area).
- Free train ride and free use of bus 46 from the airport into the city center and back.
- Booklet with city map, metro plan and brief descriptions of the institutions where you get discounts. The booklet is in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Catalan.
- The Barcelona Card is available for 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days.
- Barcelona Card for children: 4-12 years
Days - Adult - Children (4-12 years)
2 days - 33.30€ - 26€
3 days - 42.30€ - 31€
4 days - 50.40€ - 33€
5 days - 55.80€ - 40€
Where to buy:
- Turisme de Barclena Tourist information points
- Casa Batlló
- Pg. de Gracia 43
- El Corte Inglés (department stores)
- Pl. de Catalunya 14
- Av. Diagonal 617-619
- Av. del Portal de L´Angel 19-21
- L´Aquarium de Barcelona (shop)
- Moll d´Espanya (Port Vell)
- Poble Espanyol de Barcelona (box office)
- Av. del Marques de Comillas
For exact information on discounts and free offers, visit the Barcelona tourist information points or the website: www.barcelona-card.com/en/index.html